L-Uplink on AO-40

Hi all,
I´m trying to be active on L/S mode AO-40.In ten last months I had marginal
uplink system with a TS70E transceiver giving 10 watts with the UT-10
internal 1.2Ghz module.Then running 30 meters of coax (AIRCOM) to an
horizontal Yagui 35 elements.My downlink could be listen but marginally in
CW and worse in SSB,of course.

I tried to improve my system with a nice antenna device from WIMO.It`s a
four 10-turns helix phased array and also bought aaç DL2AM 80watts amplifier
in my shack..,but as before,I have 30m coax between the transceiver and the
antenna.Results are so poor than I´m frustated.
So,I need some advice.I was thinking to put the amplifier near of the
antenna,maybe in an special water isolated box in the tower???.
Solutions??.
It seems that L uplink on AO-40 is certainly much more difficult that
thinking previously..Elmer`s advicers??
73´s from Antonio (EA1IW)
AMSAT-EA 259 * AMSAT-UK 5435