APRS Field Day

Attention all APRS and UI digipeating fans.

PCsat is easy to work as an APRS digipeater.

AO-16 is working great as an APRS digipeater. Use PACSAT-1 for
the path when digipeating messages. It require 1200 baud PSK on the
downlink and Manchester FM on any one of its available uplinks.

IO-26 was buzzing as it went over last night, but I was not able to
verify it was operating. We use to use ITMSAT-1 as the digipeating
path on this bird if it is functioning. Since it was transmitting a signal,
I was encouraged that it might be alive.

If ISS is active as a digipeater use RS0ISS as the digi path.

Sapphire and Opal have been available in the past as digipeaters,
so you might want to check them out as well.

Looking forward to make the digital birds come alive on Field Day.

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama