I forgot a callsign

If anyone here heard or worked the UO-14 pass around 1640z today, I need
your help. I worked a W4 station (I think) in an EL grid (I think) who was
probably a new state for me, but I didn't manage to pull the pen and paper
out quickly enough to log him before forgetting his call. On that pass I
also worked Leo W7JPI and Bill KD5MXO. If you heard my QSO ahd know the
callsign of the guy I worked, I would be very grateful if you emailed me. (I
feel so embarassed.)

       Best wishes for a great Field Day!
            73 DE Jay Dotson, KF6RMG
Napa, CA USA       Napa County       Grid CM88