Frequency guide for AO-40

I remember a UK station that had made a frequency chart that consisted of
a couple of pieces of
paper that sat on top of each other that helped out with locating your
uplink/downlink so as to cut
down on the amount of time needed to start working AO-40.

I seem to have misplaced that URL and the persons callsign so that I
could make a new copy..:(

James W8ISS