Further AO-40 MB measurements for FreqHeads

Further to my previous note, I managed to take predicted and observed MB
frequency measurements from MA6 to MA128 and plugged them into an Excel
spreadsheet.

Values prior to MA12 or so are rather suspect as I have difficulty receiving
the bird at low elevations due South because of local buildings obscuring
the horizon.

This includes every sample during the entire time at one second intervals,
so it's over 2.1Mb.

I've included charts showing the effect of magnetourquing, and also what
happens to the MB frequency when the transponder is switched on.

73 Howard G6LVB