Field Day Activities

The Silverado Amateur Radio Society will be operating from John F. Kennedy
Park here in Napa. We will probably be running 5A under the club call W6CO.
We'll only be able to work the LEO analog sats (UO-14, SO-41, AO-27 if
operating, RS-12, and maybe RS-13, RS-15, FO-20 and FO-29). Satellite
operators will include myself and possibly Arnold N6APA, Dave WZ6X, Rich
KO6FR, and anyone else I can persuade to work a pass. I'll try to make sure
we're on every pass of the birds we have equipment for, but it'll be tough
as I will be juggling the duties of sat op with those of being either the
20m or 40m op, and I might be one of only a few in our club who will operate
the entire 24 hours. I'll try to work as many of you as I can, no matter how
delirious I get from lack of sleep!