Field Day Activities

I plan to take my station portable on AO-40 for Field Day at the Hanover
Area Hamming Association's Field Day in Pleasant Hill PA Fire Department
Carnival Grounds in FM19. I will probably be up for some pre FD contacts
from about 1300Z to 1600Z under my own callsign, and starting in the wee
hours on Sunday under either N3WD, KG3N or N3VN (we haven't decided this
detail yet).