Re: Packets via W3ADO-1

>My outgoing packet control line is:
>
>UNPROTO APRS VIA W3ADO-1,WIDE,SGATE
>
>I don't specify a port...
>
>My Beacon address has a  /  between the lat and long...yours has a  \....
>
>Those are the only differences I see...

Thanks. Martin M0ADY kindly pointed out the same thing. I'll see if I can
change it to a "/", but it's generated by UIView, and not something I enter
into the message directly.

The second, and perhaps significant difference that I see, is that your
message at Findu doesn't contain the call of the SGATE station.

Thanks for your useful comments.

Sil - ZL2CIA