Re: AEA DSP2232 schematics

Assi good day, I have the schematics fot the DSP2232. They appear a bit
too big for my scanner at home though. I can do it at work, but I won't
be back to work till next week , I'm taking a short vacation to prepare
for field day here. I will do it for you next week. Anyone else need a
set? Let me know...

73 Jeff kb2m

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:35:42 -0700 "Assi Friedman" <4x1kx@iarc.org>
writes:
> Hi, I am providing some support to ground stations I worked on almost a

> decade ago. They use the AEA DSP2232. Does anyone on the list happen to

> have the schematics for those units scanned and willing to email them
to me?