Re: AO-40 FD Newbies

Good points! The antennas/rotor have been tested with my FODTrack
interface, and The Station program, and appear to work fine. These will
be used for FO-20/29, and AO-10, if it's awake. The AO-40 antennas are
an 11el M2, and a 1M dish with helix feed/1dB NF TransSystem 3731. I've
heard some QSO's, and the beacon, from inside my apartment with the
receive setup, but haven't tried to access the bird yet.  I've got
stacks of AMSAT hand-outs for the curious, and plan on answering as many
questions as I do CQ's. If anything, I'm going to "Show The Flag" in our
area, have a lot of fun, and learn a lot!
73, Jim