Vote for Victor

My vote for "Victor"

I made two very easy contacts with Mike, N1JZE and Jess, W4MVB.

Using an OLD KLM 22C and an OLD Kenwod TR751A on the downlink.  I use the
TR751 primarily as a beacon monitor, and it was handy to have it in place when
the Mode V test was on this AM..About 100 watts up the pipe, 38' of feedline
produced absolutely no noise, on 435, and I'm using a 145 IF.

Ask Mikey...."try it you'll like it"...

Let's have MORE, team...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....