Sgates and PC sat - something wrong perhaps?

Hi,

A day or so ago, I posted I note about the difficultly I've had getting my
successful packets through NO-44 to appear on the "Stations Heard via
PCSAT" website, namely http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi.

Roger, WA1KAT, very kindly replied with a most useful explanation.

That greatly improved my understanding, but did not, unfortunately, resolve
the problem.

This is what happens.

I send the following packet to NO-44...