RE: Re: Re: Notation of Time...

Maggee wrote:
>It was, until we realized eveybody thought we were talking about soccer.
:-)

No confusion! .... soccer has "a football pitch" not "a football field"

:^) Paul, VP9MU

This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be privileged and/or subject to the
provisions of privacy legislation.  It is intended solely for the
person to whom it is addressed and review by anyone else
is unauthorised.  Any use, disclosure, reproduction,
modification or distribution of the contents of this e-mail, or
any part thereof, other than by the intended recipient, is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender of this e-mail immediately by return e-mail and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

Oil Management Services Ltd