Station demo on UO-14 pass tomorrow

Hi all,
   Tnx to everyone who has helped me get closer to my goal of achieving the
OSCAR Sat Comm award within a week. Tomorrow, if time permits, I plan to
demonstrate my portable satellite station to the local ham club during our
monthly meeting. If all goes well, I'll be showing off my station on either
a UO-14 pass beginning around 0345 UTC or an SO-41 pass starting at 0415.
With some arm-twisting, I might be able to use the club callsign, W6CO, but
I'll probably just use my own call. If I'm especially lucky, I might be able
to entice some of the other club members to use my station. I hope to work
some of you then.

            73 DE Jay Dotson, KF6RMG
Napa, CA USA       Napa County       Grid CM88