New elevation rotor possability!

While snooping around I found a new HD rotor system from PRO.SIS.TEL,
and it happens that they also produce a really neat elevation rotor.  It
looks like an adaptation on the standard worm gear TVRO dish positioner.
Judging from the pictures, a few handy Hams might be able to adapt spare
TVRO motors/worm gears to this design for some really nice EL rotor!  Of
course, you could just buy the ready made version which is quite costly,
if $ is no object! Hope this inspires innovation, it sure gave me a few
ideas!  Here's a link:

http://www.prosistel.net/home-e/default_net.html

73's
Ray - WB3ABN