From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of psschwarz@kellnet.com
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 20:14
To: Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE)
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED...

Someone forget about the little button on the calculator? Maybe if
mathematics teachers would teach children to do math by hand instead of
with
calculators people would realize the benefits of learning dual systems.
And
by doing so would prevent the loss of another Mars thingamajig, too. :)

Patrick...KB8RTZ...