RE: Re: Re: Notation of Time...

One easy thing to remember about degree conversion:  -40 F
WL7M

-------Original Message-------

From: kd9kc@elp.rr.com
Date: Monday, June 17, 2002 18:37:52
To: 'Tony Langdon'; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: Re: Notation of Time...

And as someone mentioned earlier, military personnell. I was
a student of the metric system in the early 70s, before it
was so widely known to us. I did two full tours of Germany, and
a few shorter tours in parts of Asia (East ans West), and
really became familiar with it as a navigation tool, as well as
a part of the local economy.

The part I hate most... converting degrees F to degrees C,
or the other way. Just never did get comfortable with that.

Mike. KD9KC
El Paso, TX.