RE: Re: Re: Notation of Time...

> Now, for the obligatory mention of the original topic .. I prefer 24
> hour time myself because there is much less ambiguity, but I
> know it's
> not that popular in the US outside the military.  I also
> think sometimes

The situation is exactly the same here, and I agree, 24 hour time is much
better, less confusion.  As for changing time, that is something which is
fraught with all sorts of traps, for example if the fundamental unit of time
(currently the second) changes in duration, there goes lots of other things
such as frequency units, which would have to be changed...

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses.

This correspondence is for the named personís use only. It may contain