Newbie on UO-14

Hi all,
   I just made my first sat QSO on June 15 at 0550 UTC on UO-14. I'm now
trying to make the QSOs necessary for the OSCAR Satellite Communications
Achievement Award within a week of my first contact. So far I've worked
Alberta, AK, CA, HI and UT. My equipment limits me to working the FM birds
only. If anyone is willing to make a sked please email me. Tnx.