Re: TH-D7 for FD??

> Will the TH-D7 work to exchange for FD?... I'm trying to use the minimal
> setup for FD to prove it can be done.

Yes, just send a MSG To: BLN1XXYY  where XXYY is you ARRL exchange
Then put in the message: QSL AAAA,BBBB,CCCC,DDDD....

Where AAAA,BBBB... are other calls you receive.  As soon as you get
another call, and want to add it to the end of this same outgoing message,
then hit MSG - LIST and that message, then hit MSG again to re-edit that
message, and add the new call to the end.  and hit OK.

This will actuallycreate a second message.  So you MUST go back then and
delete the first one.  (Im prettysure you can hit DEL key to at least
cancel the earlier one.

BUT I wouldnt do this unless I had two HT's!  You will spend so much time
on the MSG screen that you will miss seeing anything else and will miss
the whole pass.

Also, I doubt you will have any success.  PCsat can hear a 5W HT, but not
on FD when there are 50 times more users than normal.

But PCsat comes over every day, try it. 145.827 up and down. using W3ADO-1

de WB4APR, Bob