Re: ANS 167

At 06:53 PM 6/15/2002 -0400, VEFRH@aol.com wrote:
>This copy of ANS is being sent to AMSAT-BB@amsat.org, Officers@amsat.org and
>BoD@amsat.org; if you wish to continue receiving ANS, please subscribe (free)
>to ANS@amsat.org.

This has been misleading some people. Allow me to clarify:

If you already subscribe to ANS, you don't have to do anything. Your
subscription is safe and will continue automatically.

If you only saw those bulletins because they were cross-posted (one time
only, I hope) to the AMSAT-BB mailing list, and you want to see future
bulletins, then you should also subscribe to the ANS mailing list. In order
to do that, you send a message to majordomo@amsat.org (NOT to the mailing
list name!) with your request. For full details on using the automated
majordomo system, send a message with just the word "help" in the body to
majordomo@amsat.org, or see http://www.amsat.org/amsat/listserv/lists.html
on the web.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org