Re: Old CDs

CDs are made of a conductive material. As far as using one as a reflector I
suppose it would be possible. Using one as a driven element likely would not
work due to "lack" of conductive material. This is certainly worth looking
into. I have thought about it lately to see if I could listen to AO-27 in
the future.

Patrick...KB8RTZ...