Re:Satellite sound files from UO-11, UO-14 and AO-10

Hi Don,

I just listened to your AO10 record, but I think it is not the Ao10 beacon.
I can not recognize the slow qsb of the satellite. The signal is very
constant, and Ao10 signals are slowly changing in strength due to its
rotation.

Then I have also tried several times to recieve Ao10, and tried to detect
some downlink signals but I got none.
I guess Ao10 is in a very bad possition. I hope it will become better, as it
is still my favorit satellite :-)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---