dish

Hello all,

I've just been fortunate (I think) enough to have been given a dish.
It is a Channelmaster designed for Ku band (11.7 to 12.2 GHz).
Offset feed, 90 cm wide, 98 cm high, 8.5 cm deep in the center.
The feed is a circular horn and I have no idea where it's focus is
but it is 70 cm from the center of the dish to the back of the
flange that the horn mounts on.

Does any one have any experience with  a dish like this?

Any help/advice on converting to 2401 MHz would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Al,  N7UB
AMSAT LM1505