Satellite sound files from UO-11, UO-14 and AO-10

I captured some telemetry .WAV sound files from UO-11 on today's pass at 16:58
Eastern. I added them to a new "sounds" page on my web. I've also included a
capture of what I believe is AO-10's beacon - perhaps someone can confirm this
is AO-10's beacon (unmodulated carrier). I've also included a UO-14 capture.

See http://www.sunsunsun.net/amsat/sounds.htm

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP