Pass prediction lists

Since shortly I am offering to produce pass prediction lists, and many
people have requested those. I have asked the author DB3DH if he would
be so kind and declare the program as freeware so that everybody can
use the list and can create the list by himself. The author has
agreed, and so I am in a position to make it downloadable from the
Internet. Please go to www.amsat-dl.org/hasat-list.zip and get your
copy of that Windows program. A detailed instruction readme.txt is
included.
Enjoy!

73
 Reinhard, DJ1KM