Question about rotor setup

Hi all,

I want to add an az/el rotor to my current setup.
At the moment I have (from top to bottom) a discone antenna,
6 el. 2m yagi and 2 el hb9cv for 6m.
I want to keep the 6m beam and replace the current old channelmaster
rotor by something like a Yaesu G-450C AZ rotor.
Just above this rotor I want to mount the 6m beam, about 2 metres
above that the EL rotor (Yaesu G-550?) should be mounted with a
2x6 el. 2m and 2x9 el. 70cm X-yagi (Wimo X-Quad?).
It should look something like this:

 2mX----G550----X70cm
     6m hb9cv
        G450

The AZ rotor will be mounted 4 to 5 metres above ground level.
Maybe an AZ/EL rotor (G5500) would be better but I do want to keep the
6m beam and do not have enough space for 2 masts.

Does anyone has experience with such a setup?
Any remarks/other solutions are welcome.

Thanks.

73, Andre PE1OIG