Re: IT prob

Tim,
        You will need CVITK  to fix the year.
         When you unzip the files put them in the same folder or
directory that Instant Track is in.  Click on  2l2itk.exe and tell the
program where the new keps are. Then you sould have a new file name
AMSAT.ITK. Start Instant track and Update Satellite Elements. Update just
like it did before the Y2K but file will be in amsat format and name of
file is amsat.itk.
           This is how I have updated mine......
Hope this Helps....
73