RE: RS-15

Hi Gene.  Well it is on but not all the time.
I caught a pass here the other day, I was coping full
frame of Telemetry and I could just hear myself thru
the
Transponder with 1kw ERP. I called until I could not
hear myself anymore with No response. It has to be in
full sunlight and even then it may not have reset it
self
back on. The next pass I didn't hear anything Nothing
from the beacon or thru the transponder.

GL 73 de AL (WC9C)