PCsat final GPS testing this week

Volunteer 9600 baud downlink stations needed this week 13-20 June.

With one week to go of PCsat in full sun, we will be conducting GPS
experiments and need volunteers to capture 9600 baud downlink data on
144.39 worldwide (wherever there are control ops, USA, UK, AUS, NZ,
South Africa, Argentina).

I will be on family travel and cannot participate.  Please send data to
both of the following emails:

 Oliver.Montenbruck@dlr.de
 sunny.leung@dlr.de

The special GPS data will be on 144.39 MHz.  If the GPS is ON, there will
be 3  packets once every 30 seconds and if  lucky, one packet every 3
seconds to determine spin rate...

The normal PCsat downlink remains on 145.828 where we hope the worldwide
IGates will capture the normal spacecraft telemetry.

Thanks for your support.  This will probably be the last chance for
getting GPS data from PCsat.

de WB4APR, Bob