Re: Re: [aprssig] APRS Field Day operation 2002

Bob,
Your suggestion of multiple call in the QSL line is very efficient and good operating practice.  Your last line says it all:  there is no limit in anobody's (AMSAT or ARRL) rules about how many calls (or packets) you can make or how many QSO's you can make.  The AMSAT restriction is for how many QSO's you can COUNT for points.  Since both ISS and PCsat are really just FM repeaters, the opportunity for frustration is just as high as on AO-27 or UO-14.  Thus, the rules were changed this year to allow people to use their digital systems, but hopefully not to hog the satellite or contribute to the "white noise" that appears when too many people are all trying to uplink at the same time.  Let's hope nobody connects to ISS on FD, as that could be quite unpopular!
73,
Jerry, K5OE/G