AO-E Journal Article

Re: "AMSAT OSCAR-E, A New LEO Satellite from AMSAT-NA", The AMSAT
Journal, May/June 2002.

All,

I have received a number of comments that some of the figures in this
article are a bit fizzy and hard to read.  I have also received requests
for copies of the article and/or the associated viewgraph presentations
I gave at AMSAT-DC and the AMSAT Forum at Dayton.

To resolve all of these comments and requests I have placed copies of
the article and the two presentations on one of my Web sites at
www.gpstime.com.  In addition, Paul Williamson, KB5MU has kindly put
these three files up on the AMSAT web site www.amsat.org.  Just click on
"Today's Feature, AMSAT OSCAR-E".

Be aware that the viewgraphs are PowerPoint files and they are VERY
large (9 and 13 Mb).

Rick
W2GPS