PCSAT program --Lat/Long problem

I've been sending packets to PCSAT since it came back to life using the DOS
version of the PCSAT program.  I just downloaded the latest version
(PCSAT018) yesterday and it seems to work fine on my old 486, using an MFJ
TNC-2 (1270B).

The only problem is that my location information doesn't get to the
satellite, or at least it doesn't show up on the "Stations heard via PCSAT"
web site.  (During April and May I could upload location packets OK with
PCSAT).  I followed the setup instructions and re-ran them a couple of
times.  I thought the setup was fool proof, but maybe not. :)

I have the feeling I'm missing something easy.  I know I should be able to
write a one line message with Lat/Lon and send it up as a packet, but no
luck so far.  Any ideas would be appreciated!

Grant AA9LC