Re: 2m uplink available on Wednesdays

Yeah, that's why I mentioned Mode 'A'. I've already got it programmed
for 2M up / 10M down for Field Day. I'm curious, though, about your
comment on the crystal price v 'Used Receive Converter'.  I wasn't aware
of any "Stock" receive converters that would do 123 MHz to 10M.
Hamtronics sells the crystals for $14, which I think is a fair price
considering they claim to be pre-aged. Some of the crystal outfits I've
dealt with were TERRIBLE for not doing this, and we wound up re-tuning
dozens of radios six months after they were shipped. Quite a pain, and
we NEVER used that vendor again.
Thanks for the comments!
Jim