Re: 2m uplink available on Wednesdays

Jim,
I don't think SPLIT will work since you will not be able to hear your own downlink.  That's no big deal on FM birds, but is a pretty difficult way to operate with 1) a linear transponder with lots of Doppler shift and 2) a d/c that drifts with outside temperature (most of them).

Hasan,
There was always a good reason to NOT use 2 m for the IF:  RUDAK.  Despite RUDAK's hearing problems and extended test period, it may still be a fun BBS (or more) one of these days.  I patiently await that day.  I use a Hamtronics 2->10 converter I bought on eBay for $22 to feed the receive-only HF port on my rig.
73,
Jerry, K5OE/G