Re: 2m uplink available on Wednesdays

Well, let's see. I have a 144-28 (actually a Hamtronics Wx Sat 137 unit)
receive converter I can redo and get to work at 123MHz where my D/C
outputs, and I can run that into the HF port on my '847. If I set my
'847 up in Mode 'A', wouldn't that work? I'll have to make a chart to
read the freqs out, and keep my frazzled brain straight, but does
anybody see anything wrong with this? Of course, with my luck, after I
get the stuff on the roof after Field Day, the V-Uplink experiment will
probably end!
Oh well, food for thought!
73, Jim  KQ6EA