Re: [aprssig] APRS in Japan

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Steve Dimse wrote:

> >To see a world map of APRS acitivy go to this page:

> You can specify the world map, here is a view of that part of the
> world:
> http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/dmap.cgi?zoom=1&offsetx=934&offsety=145&;
> map=world.mp&scale=0.06&last=24

Thanks.  I didnt have much time when I first wrote that.  The one thing
I wanted to post in that message was the "world" map view that shows
everyone live at once.  Just to get the big picture.

Since we lost www.APRS.NET, I have not found a suitable replacement.  I
had one for a while, at some university, but it seems to be down now...

ANy good ideas?  Thanks...

Oh, And I did check your FINDU.COM site of "new things" before I made that
post and didnt find any reference to these maps (or overlooked it)...

Thanks

Bob