Re: L band Uplink

In a message dated 6/12/2002 9:41:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mike@tropo.org
writes:

> It might be an easy design to create a phased array of antennas with...

Keep your eyes open for a design by Dick, WD4FAB. I worked him a while back
and he had a super L band signal. As I recall, Dick used 2 - M² 23cm22ez's
phased for circular polarity and 40 watts. (Dick can correct me if I'm
wrong...) I believe he's doing an article on the construction.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator