RE: Congradulations!

Hi Ralph,

Congrads on your success!  I'm in the middle building my AO-40 station.
What antennas did you end up using?

>> Well I stumbled accross Howard's website (www.g6lvb.com) a while back
now, and followed his excellent instructions on how to build a helical feed
for 60cm analogue sky tv dishes.  Its a 5 1/4 turn helix, made from the
centre core of Westflex 103 coax cable formed around a 40mm waste pipe.
I'll be posting some images of the setup here to my website
(www.m0exe.org.uk) as and when I get the opportunity, so watch this space!

>> In the mean time take a look at Howard's site its well worth a good read.
I'm planning on making his "umbrella" dish design soon to build on my new
found success!  Going to get my uplink sorted out first though.

Regards,

Richard
M0EXE