Success at last!

Hi All,

Heard AO-40 this morning for the first time!  Managed to find the telemetry
beacon at a steady S7 signal, and sucessfully decoded about 18 (13 in a row)
blocks using AO40Recv via the soundcard.  Also heard a couple of QSO's a bit
further up, but didn't get much further as I was running a few experiments
with the dish positioning etc. and the transponder switched off only a short
while after I got everything right!

Anyway thanks again to those that have passed on their advice, looks like I
might be working the bird sooner than I thought!

Regards,

Richard Mason
M0EXE