V Uplink

Managed to have QSO with I8CVS and G3WDG with my
uplink on 2 meters. My 120 watt 2 meter ssb sig very week
with QSB into noise.

My uplink - FT-847 into mirage B1016 amp into 2 X 6 el
horizontal quagi ants on seperate az/el rotor about 5 meters
from downlink az/el rotor.

Downlink - 1.2 meter dish into DEM preamp into home
brew in line booster preamp into DEM converter in shack
into 145 MHz isolation amp into 3 way resistive splitter
into FT-736R,

No desensing or spurious signals  from my uplink.

Clare VE3NPC