First AO-40 V-Band Uplink Results

Hi All

I8CVS and I worked 4 stations this morning who were using V-Band uplink
(Dom and I both used L1).

Stations contacted were DK2ZF (50W to 6el Yagi), VE3NPC (120W to 2 x 6el
Quagi), KK2L (100W to 40el Crossed Yagi) and F1ORL (100W to 10el RCP yagi).

All stations were quite weak with us (at best S2-3).   Heavy QSB was
evident on the linearly polarised signals (presumably due to spin fading)
while the CP signals were much more consistent.

73

Charlie  G3WDG