HT Satellite ops & PCsat

PCsat is now into its 3rd day of full sun and normal ops, and we are
seeing a few APRS users on each pass.  On the late afternoon pass, I saw
WA1KAT, K8TPH and W3AFE.  On the after sunset pass I saw  XE2KH, KH6JJD
(on a barefoot D7) N2JXP AND N9IDH-9.

During a pass, I just go sit in my car with my D700, watch who is on,
exchange a few mesages and enjoy the evening air.  I notice just about
100% of my packets are digipeated, and I saw at least a dozen from the
barefoot D7.  There is no congestion at all.  Its wide open..

PCsat is going over everywhere on earth this week 3 times centered on Sun
Rise and 3 times centerd on sunset.  Enjoy...

P.S.  Unrelated, today I worked several stations on UO14 using only the 5
Watt HT and a 19" whip on the uplink... (30 deg or so pass)....

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob