Re: AO-40 V-Rx

Hello Joe. This is Yoshi.

At 2002/06/07 13:16:08 Pornchai Semjang wrote:
> I'm waiting for VHF uplink for AO-40 due to limitation on UHF Tx in
> Thailand.

  As many guys reported, you will have this chance within a few
weeks Hi. Could you arrange your schedule for it? I calcuated
that the first chance over the HS will be on 1507~1540z of 3rd.
July 2002.

  I will prepare a converter that has 70cm IF for V uplink until
your schedule Hi.

  Have a good Dx. 73 de Yoshi JF6BCC.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP