ARR vs SSB preamps

Thanks to all the replies concerning my previous post.  They are all
appreciated.

I am still undecided but am leaning a little toward SSB.  However, there is
a piece of data I'm missing.  Does anyone know the voltage and current
requirements for the SSB SP-7000??

I have put a VOM on my IC-910 and it registers 12VDC not 13.8VDC.  I suspect
this may have been one of the problems with my Mirage KP-2 which requires
13.6VDC.

Thanks again & 73 for now.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana