RE: 2m uplink available on Wednesdays

If a pole were taken, I wonder what percentage of operators
have a D/C that is not a VHF conversion.  This change does
nothing for me, but also does little to hurt me.  Guess that
means I am not excited.

However, I do encourage stations that are capable of using
this mode to help check it out.  It may well prove to be a
better mode, and we all will look for new D/Cs.

Hey, anything is possible.

Mike.  KD9KC
El Paso, TX.