2.4GHz Signal Source

Hi David/The Group,

Just thought I'd let you know that I received the signal source kit from
AMSAT UK this morning, and have sucessfully constructed and tested (although
spent some time struggling with the surface mount IC's!).

It seems my setup is working properly as the I can hear the harmonic at
about 144.553ish, no problem!  Just gotta wait for a reasonable elevation
pass from AO-40 - and set my alarm clock!

Regards,

Richard
M0EXE