WiSP help please!

Hi all..

I'm a newbie to satellite operations, and my main interest
is in the digital satellites. I need to locate someone out there
who has experience using the WiSP program. I have been trying
desperately to get WiSP to work, but so far no luck.. However,
I do believe that I am very close. I have been able to decode
the UI packets from UO-22 using a dumb terminal..

My number one question is: Will WiSP work fully in trial
mode or does it have to be registered first before it will
function properly??

Thanks,
Steve