RE: 'Breizh' in IDEFIX (BO-47/48)

Y're right, Mineo !

FO-xx, like France Oscar, was already used by your japanese Fuji Oscar 12,
20 and 29.
IO-xx like IDEFIX Oscar was already used by the italian IO-26.
So we decided to use Breizh, which means Bretagne in Breton language.
Most part of the IDEFIX project team has family roots in that beautiful west
part of France.
You can see a sat view of Bretagne on the QSL project which is displayed on
http://idefix-france.net

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR