Help......

Greetings to all,

I purchased a Tokyo HY-Power Labs 70 cm. amplifier at a hamfest today.
It appears in excellent shape but the owner could not find the operating
manual for it.  It is a Model HL-90U.  If anyone out there has a manual
in their files or better yet using one on the air I'd so very much like
to obtain a copy of said manual. If you can provide such please reply
directly and we'll work out the cost details.

Thanks much and 73....  Frank, K0BLT